Public Service Commission
Gazetted third Class Section officer Exam 2073
Second Paper Competitive Written Exam Held on 2073-12-26
Time: 3 hours
Subject: governance Systems
- Give an introduction of the National Security Management of Nepal. What are the contemporary issues in National Security Management and what kinds of strategy should Nepal adopt in coming days?
- Write the Constitutional Provision of Nation and state, discuss its concepts of nation building and state building.
- Mention the process of forming the executive branch of Nepal and describe its Legislative and Financial Roles
- Mention the constitutional provision on civil right and civil responsibility in the Constitution of Nepal. How could we enhance civic sense in public to materialize the civil right, civil responsibility properly?
- What do you understand by positive discrimination? Mention the pros and cons of positive discrimination.
- Define public policy and write down the problem and solution in public policy implementation process in Nepal.
- What do you understand by e-governance? What measure to be taken to make effective e-governance? Suggest.
- Highlight the importance of integrity in the context of public management. What sorts of reforms do you think necessary for ensuring integrity in the Nepalese public administration?
- Reviewing the progress achieved by Nepal respect to the Millennium Development goals (MDG). Indicate major strategies put forward to attain vision, Targets and objectives of the fourteenth plan.
- What is social Accountability? What are the importance of social accountability in public financial management? Analysis.
<< The End >>