In below, we are going to share 61 General Knowledge Questions and Answers from Literature of Nepal in order to enhance your General Knowledge power to complete competitive exams and school and college level quizzes. Actually, These Nepali Samanya Gyan only focused on literature of Nepal. Hope that it will help to increase your General Knowledge Capability about Nepali Literature.
- Who was the famous Nepalese literature who was born and died on the same date?
– Moti Ram Bhatta
- Who is the writer of ‘OO Mari Are’ book?
– Subash Ghising
- Who is the writer of ‘OO Mareki Chhaina’?
– Balkrishna Sama
- What is the real name of ‘Parijat’?
– Bishnu Kumari Waiba
- What is the real name of ‘Bairagi Kaiela’?
– Til Bikram Nembang
- ‘Sudapa’ denotes three famous literatures of Nepal now, tell the name of three famous literatures name?
– Surya Bikram Gyawali, Dharanidhar Koirala and Parasmani Pradhan
- Whose novel is ‘Aka Deshki Maharani’?
– Keshab Raj Pidali
- In the Nepali literature who is known as the ‘Bhut ko Bhinaju’ (Borther in law of ghost)
– Basudev Sharma Luintel
- Who is the writer of ‘Bahula Kaji Ko Sapana’?
– Bijaya Malla
- Who is the writer of ‘Bise Nagarchi’?
– Bhimnidhi Tiwari
- What is the name of an award which was provided to great poet Laxmi Prasad Devkota after his death?
-Tribhuvan Award [2023 B.S.]
- Who is the first female literature of Nepal who bagged Madan Puruskar?
- For which book did Parijat bag ‘Madan Puruskar’?
– Sirish ko Phool 2022 B.S.
- Who is the writer of ‘Seto Bagh’?
– Diamond Shamser
- Which Nepalese book first translated into Japanese language?
– Seto Bagh
- When did Pragya Pratisthan establish?
– 2014 Ashar 09
- Which an award is called Nobel Prize of Asia?
– Megesese Prize
- Who was honoured by Megesese Prize?
– Mahesh Chandra Regmi
- Who is ‘Chadani Shah in Nepali literature?
– Aishwarya Shah
- Who was the first poet of Nepal?
– Subananda Das
- Who is the writer of ‘Babu-Aama and Chhora?
– B.P. Koirala
- Who is the writer of ‘Anta Dekhe Suru’?
– Keshab Raj Pindali
- Who was honoured by Prithivi Pragya prize?
– Lainsingh Wandel
- Who is the first Nepali who was honoured by the Neharu prize?
– Tulsi Mehar Shrestha
- Who is the writer of ‘Hitler and Yahudi’?
– B.P. Koirala
- Which is the first book of Moti Ram Bhatta?
– Gajendra Mokshya
- Which is the first book of B.P. Koirala?
– Doshi Chasma
- Which is the first ‘Mahakabya’ in Nepali?
- Who is the first Nepalese female play writer?
– Sabitri Pokharel
- Which is the only novel written by the great poet Laxmi Prasad Devkota?
- When did senior poet Mohan Koirala died?
– 2063 Falgun 10
- Where was Moti Ram Bhatta born in Kathmandu?
– Voshi Ko Tole [Present Behind the Bir Hospital]
- Which was the first published book of Bal-Krishna Sama?
– Muto Ko Byatha
- Who was the writer of ‘Ma’ book?
– Bal Krishna Sama
- Who is the writer of the ‘Let’s Visit to Nepal’?
– Ang Sang Suki
- Which is the novel written by 10 different writer?
– Aakash Bibhajit Chha
- Which is the first published Nepali novel?
– Bir Sikka (1946 B.S.)
- Who is the first martyr of Nepali literature?
– Subba Krishna Lal Adhikari
- Who is the writer of ‘Badhu Shikkshaya’?
– Bhanu Bhakta Acharya
- Who was the writer of ‘Dharma Shikkshaya’?
– Chakrapani Chalise
- What was the name of Bhanu Bhakta Acharya on the day of naming ceremony?
– Devibhakta Acharya
- Who was the name Malla King, who wrote ‘Haragauri Bibaha’ drama?
– Gagajyoti Malla
- Who wrote the ‘History of Nepal’?
– Danial Wright
- Which is the first book of Bhanu Bhakta Acharya?
- Who is the writer of ‘Sarangi Boke Ko Samundra’?
– Mohan Koirala
- Which is the first book of Jaya Prithivi Bdr. Singh?
– Akshyara Malla
- Which is the first book of Lekhnath Paudyal?
– Shishu Bodhane
- When did literature Keshab Raj Pindali die?
– 2055 B.S.
- Who is the writer of ‘Beda Ma Ke Chha’?
– Swami Prapanacharya
- Which is the first book of Siddhicharan Shrestha?
- Which is the first book of Bhawani Vichhu?
- What is the real name of ‘Chatyang Master’?
– Krishna Kumari Gautam
- ‘Arresting God in Kathmandu’, who is the writer of this book?
– Samrat Upadhayaya
- Which is the first epic in Nepal?
- Which is the last book of Bhawani Vichhu?
- Which is the first short teles collection (name)?
- What is the name of literature ‘Agni Shikha’?
– Sukadeva Nepal
- Which day is celebrated as the ‘Story Day’?
– Chaitra 11
- Who is the writer ‘Hiunko Durbar’?
– Shrawan Mukarung
- Who had started the culture of Gajal in Nepal?
– Moti Ram Bhatta
- Which is the most famous and popular book of the great poet Laxmi Prasad Devkota?
– Muna Madan